WOMEN'S SIZE GUIDE
All Fe Noel garments are produced in US sizing. Sizing and cut may vary between fits. Please use this chart as a general guide. If you need assistance selecting the proper size, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com or (866) 342-4665.
WOMEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)
WOMEN'S INTERNATIONAL SIZE CHART (INCHES)
*French sizing is equivalent to Belgian sizing.
HOW TO MEASURE
1. Shoulders: Stand in front of a full-length mirror with your back straight and your shoulders relaxed. Extend the tape measure from the outer edge of one shoulder to the outer edge of the other. Keep the tape parallel to the floor. Look at the number in the mirror or carefully bend your head to look at it without changing your posture.
2. Bust: Measure underneath your arms at the fullest part of your chest.
3. Waist: Measure at its narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the navel. Keep it parallel to the floor. Do not hold your breath or suck your stomach in. Hold your body upright in a comfortable standing position to get an accurate measurement.
4. Hips: Wrap the tape measure around the fullest part of your hips and butt. This is usually located 7 to 9 inches (17.8 to 22.9 cm) below your natural waist. Keep the tape measure parallel to the floor.
5. Inseam: Measure the inside leg (Inner thigh to floor). Use a tape measure to measure the length of your leg from your ankle up to the top of your upper thigh. You should be standing with your legs straight while this is done. Round the number up to the nearest half-inch.